Tamilnadu paramedical rank list 2018 for nursing and pharmacy for b.sc nursing, B.pharm, Pharm d and other courses issued in tnhealth.org Tamilnadu paramedical counselling 2018 get started from july 2018 and maximum it will be ends at september month. Paramedical counselling application 2018 for b.sc nursing, b pharmacy and pharm d, physiotherapy and other 9 different paramedical courses with tnma and tnhealth.org officially. Once application issued in only students need to send the filled application forms on or before august 5th 2018. The board will check the application forms and they will issue the AR number in august 2nd week, after this process the board will issue the rank list 2018 for paramedical courses b.sc nursing, b.pharmacy, pharm d and other courses in online.
How to check my tamilnadu paramedical rank list 2018 for nursing and pharmacy courses in online.
Paramedical rank list 2018 for nursing courses b.sc nursing and pharmacy courses B.pharm and pharm d with other paramedical courses in online at tnhealth.org. Every year the rank list for paramedical courses issues based on the course and your medical cut off mark based. once the rank list is issued based on the general rank and the reservation category based ranking, it will help you to get some idea about your paramedical counselling, in which course you can choose it in which college. Everything you can able to predict with this data. it’s very important and useful one before you going to the counselling process.
Check your paramedical rank list 2018 for nursing and pharmacy
Rank list will issue by 15th september by 12 PM(Not official)
Provisional Merit List -Female Non Service -Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course 2017-2018 Session
Provisional Merit List -Male Non Service -Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course 2017-2018 Session
Provisional Merit List -Male Service -Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course 2017-2018 Session
Provisional Merit List -Diploma in Pharmacy Course 2016-2017 Session
Provisional Merit List – B.pharm (Lateral entry) Course 2016-2017 Session
- click above the URL, it will move to the tnhealth.org its a official portal for the tamilnadu medical admission and same for tamilnadu health ministry.
- Once after you had log in to the portal, you need to check the notification tab. There the recent updates by tnma and health ministry had updated in this section.
- There you need to find the “paramedical rank list 2018 for nursing and pharmacy” just click that one. Some time they will issue based on the courses “b.sc nursing rank list 2018” “B.pharm rank list 2018” like these wise also we have possibilities.
- Just click on the link, it will load a pdf file in that same page. it’s your required rank details for your paramedical counselling process.
- Just download the document and make it soem printed copies for your counselling purpose. Kindly note that paramedical rank list will issue based on your Tamilnadu paramedical counselling AR number.
Must need to check my rank list, whether is it most important part of the counselling section?
No, it’s a reference. Once you are checking your paramedical rank list. You will get some idea. For your comparison process you can check with our Paramedical last year minimum cut off mark 2017
If i forgot the AR and application number is it possible to check my rank list?
Yes, it is possible by knowing your cut off mark and course based you can able to check it.