TNMA paramedical counselling application 2018 for the diploma in pharmacy, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, b.sc pharmacy and nursing courses admission in tamilnadu. Tamilnadu medical admission 2018 conduct this Tamilnadu paramedical counselling process from june – september 2018. Paramedical counselling application will be expected on 25th of June 2018. Students can able to get the application from only from online at www.tnhealth.org and www.tn.gov.in so don’t get any confuses will provide the application form sample soon. The application cost 350 INR based on the reservation category the application cost get reduced. Guys can able to check their Tamilnadu paramedical counselling schedule 2018 in online with your application number and Tamilnadu paramedical counselling AR number 2018.
How can i apply with paramedical counselling application 2018:
TNMA paramedical counselling application 2018 will be issued on June 25th 2018, students can able to get those applications in government medical colleges and two more government paramedical colleges. TNMA will issue the paramedical counselling application in online at tnhealth.org. Their students can download it and they can apply for this counselling process.
Paramedical counselling application 2018-19 download link
(Application will issue on today 7th august 2018 please stay with us)
A Date of Issue of Notification : 06-08-2017
A Commencement for sale of application : 07-08-2017
A Last date for sale of application : 23-08-2017 upto 5 pm
A Last date for receipt of the filled in application : 24-08-2017 upto 5 pm
A Expected date for declaration of Merit : 06-09-2017
A Tentative date of Counselling : 2 nd week of September 2017
A Last date of admission : The date as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate
Prospectus and Application for Diploma in Pharmacy Course 2017-2018 Session
Prospectus and Application for B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2017-2018 Session
Prospectus and application for Post Basic Nursing course 2017-2018 session
For B.sc nursing, B.Pharm, physiotherapy including 9 para medical courses applications going to issue on today 25th july 2017, for b.sc nursing we have 250 seats under 5 govt medical colleges and we have 5,238 seats in 147 private self finance medical college and nursing colleges. For B.Pharm we have 120 seats in 2 govt medical colleges and 1,206 seats in 31 private colleges. For physiotherapy we have 50 seats in govt colleges and 680 seats under 22 private colleges.
The applications are issued from 25th july 2017 in all govt medical colleges upto 5th august 2016. Application cost 400 rupees and need to send on or before 5th august 2017. The para medical counselling process will get starts from 3rd week of august 2017.
Courses you can apply with this counselling process:
B.Pharm, B.Sc.(Nursing), B.P.T, B.A.S.L.P, B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology B.Sc. Radio Therapy Technology B.Sc. Cardio-Pulmonary Perfusion Technology B.O.T B.Sc. Optometry
How much time will they provide for applying counselling application?
They will provide only 10 days, example last year they had started the application on 6th July and last submission date ends on 18th July. So students were not having more time. Just get the application form on the 1st day and apply it to 2 days. because speed post is the easy one to apply it will take 3 days time for delivery.
Once download the paramedical counselling application form, what is the procedure?
1. The filled in application along with necessary enclosures and two self addressed envelopes measuring 23 x 10 cms should be sent in a large sized cover measuring 38 cm X 28cm superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR PARA-MEDICAL COURSES’ 2017–2018 SESSION’ addressed to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-10 before the last date along with a Demand Draft for 350/- towards the cost of application form drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” payable at Chennai.
2. Application without the Demand Draft will not be accepted. The name of the candidate and the name of the course (Paramedical Course) should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. SC/ SCA and ST candidates who are natives of Tamil Nadu are exempted from paying the cost of the Application Form.
3. The template with requisite details available for download should be printed and pasted on the cover.
4. AR Number will be assigned by the Selection Committee.
5. Candidates can track their applications on the above websites by entering either their Application number or the Plus Two / Equivalent Examination Register Number of first appearance with the year.
6. Random number generated by computer will be assigned to each candidate.
7. Eligible candidates who have not received their call letters for counselling can download their call letters from the websites tnhealth.org and tn.gov.in by entering their AR No allotted by the Selection Committee and their Date of Birth. They are instructed to attend the counselling as per the date and time mentioned in the counselling schedule which will also be available on the websites. Candidates are requested to paste their photograph on the call letter which is to be attested by a Gazetted Officer. (The photograph must be a copy of the same one pasted on the application).
May i able to get the sample application form from last year?
Yes, here we will provide the sample application form, provided from tnma last year for paramedical counselling application 2015 check this http://www.tnhealth.org/notification/july2015/prospectus-pmc%20(3).pdf
In above the link, you can able to download the last yeat counselling application and prospectus for paramedical counselling. So kindly check each and every paragraph.
I had process everything, now i want to move with counselling process. What is the requirement to atten the counselling process?
Good question, For counselling process you need to know the schedule initially. Then only you able to appear in the right time. After that you need to download your Paramedical counselling call letter 2018 in online