bharathiar university ug/pg exam results november 2017 declared for b.sc, b.com, bca, b.ed bbm, m.sc, mca, mba, m.com in b-u.ac.in. bharathiar university students can check their results for odd semester examinations with register number. In case any of the had forgot their register number there is no alternative solution to get your result. So, please kindly refer your exam hall ticket and get your register number. University had issued the result for affiliated colleges, university department and distance education students everyone in online. Don’t worry about it, whether my result is available or not. Every thing is updated now.
How to check my bharathiar university exam result november 2017 in online:
The Bharathiar university is the largest university in west Tamilnadu. Maximum of arts and science colleges are affiliated with this university in more than 4 districts. More students do Ph.D. in this university, having good facilities for research and development purpose. Well, we get into the session. The university board will conduct the examination to the students yearly two times, for odd and even semester. Now it’s the time for the odd semester. The university board will issue the examination schedule/time table on September/October month. For Bharathiar university distance education students, they will offer an exam application forms also. Students need to download and apply for the examinations. Once everything gets completed, affiliated students can attend the examination in their college itself. For DDE students need to attend the examination in exam center. Anyway, these all process already get completed. it’s the time to get your result. Maximum the result for the Bharathiar university will declare on December or January 1st week.
- In above the section, 1st url it will directly take you to result page. If you are from 2nd URL. It’s the official portal for a bharathiar university.
- From the official portal home page, you need to check with the header menu. In that pick the “Examinations” under that pick the “result” under the result you can see a various section, affiliated colleges, university department etc.
- Pick your target requirement. if you are from affiliated college click that one. It will move to the new tab. There the list exam results will be listed over there. You need to pick your required one.
- Example for this you need to pick “Affiliated Colleges PG Results – Nov/dec 2017 Exams – All Courses”
- Once clicked, it will move to the new tab. There you need to enter your register number and click the “result”.
- Then it will load your result data with name, register number, semester details and subject with mark data.
- Kindly save those data with your system and make few printout.
If I forgot my register number for the bharathiar university, there is no way to get my result back?
Yes, there is no way to get your result. You can contact your university department or affiliated colleges to get the register number back.
If I got arrear with my exam result, what to do?
Don’t worry, if you have more confident with your performance. You can apply for the Bharathiar university revaluation process. If you don’t have the confident, don’t do this one. It’s the waste of money and time.
How can I apply for revaluation process with bharathiar university in online?
bharathiar university provides revaluation application form in online. you guys can download it from online at “http://www.b-u.ac.in/Home/DownloadForms”. Then you need to fill the application and send it to university board Coimbatore. Application form cost 50 rs and processing cost from 300 – 600 rupees.
Once after this process the board will issue the Bharathiar university revaluation result for may 2017 after 40 – 45 days.