anna university ug/pg engineering exam results for nov/dec 2017 issued for 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th-semester students in annauniv.edu. Now the university board had issued the anna university engineering results nov/dec 2017 for cse, ece, eee, mech, civil, IT, aero, BE and B.Tech students. Same time the board had issued the results for PG courses like MCA, MBA, M.E and M.tech from here you guys can get your results with register number and your date of birth. Kindly note that the result will be declared at January 1st or 2nd week of 2017. Once issue, we will provide the notification in tnma2016.com website home page. For 1st semester students, we will provide the result details in a separate part.
How to check my anna university B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA and MBA Nov/dec 2017 result in online?
Anna university it is the largest university for engineering courses in south India. Every year nearly 3 lakhs students joined with this university by the university department and affiliated colleges. It has more than 500+ affiliated engineering colleges in Tamilnadu. The university board will conduct the semester examinations to the students year twice, based on odd semester and even semester. Here we are going to check with your latest odd semester(1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semester) nov/dec 2017 results in online. Well, here the university board had issued the exam notification and anna university exam timetable nov/dec 2017 at a month of October. Once after the process, the university board had conducted the examination to the engineering students at November and December month. Nearly 10 lakhs students appeared for this examination(both current and arrear paper). Now the students are looking for their results, every year board will complete the examination by 2nd or 3rd week of December and provide 10+ days for semester leave. Once students started with even semester classes the board will issue the anna university exam results nov/dec 2017 by 3rd or 4th week of January 2018. I hope that it will going to happen for this year too. But, still, here we don’t have any official announcement. Just we are sharing our idea for result date.
anna university engineering results nov/dec 2017
- In above the section, http://coe2.annauniv.edu/result/ and http://coe1.annauniv.edu/ are the official portal by anna university to check your nov/dec results in online.
- Once you log to those URL, you need to provide your “Register number”, “Data of birth” and captcha to log on. Once you log to your account, you can able to see your latest result over there.
- Just check with that one, if that not available. Please verify by our notification section whether anna university gets issued the result officially or not.
- If it issued and unable to find with the official portal, please check with “http://schools9.com/”. It’s not an official portal, here you need to check with “anna university ug/pg results nov/dec 2017” click that one.
- Then you need to enter your register number and click submit. it will load your result data over there with name, department, semester and subject wise grade details. Please note that the grade value will change based on the university regulation year.
If i had forgotten my register number there are any possibilities to get my result for ann university in online?
Yes, have possibilities at some time. Please check with indiaresults.com here you guys can get your anna university results nov/dec 2017 by name wise.
If, I got arrear with nov/dec 2017 result. How to apply for revaluation?
Don’t get panic, your college exam cell itself ask the members to apply for revaluation, there you can collect the application and proceed it.
Whether it will also include my arrear exam results?
Yes, it will also include your arrear exam results.