Alagappa university dde results 2017 going to declare june and july month in alagappa university exam result portal at www.alagappauniversity.ac.in. Students can able to get their AU dde result with their register number and course details. I don’t know how many of you said distance education exam result in term of dde. so the students don’t get confuse, here the result available Alagappa university dde results 2017 for bca, b.com, bcs, bba, bbm, bba, Ba, b.sc maths, bba banking, b.com ca, b.com lateral, bba lateral and bca lateral ug courses and mcs, mbm, mim, mmm, mfc, mws, ma, m.com, m.sc, ma child care, m.sc it, mca, mba, ma tamil, ma english, ma history, m.com im PG courses.
How to check my alagappa university dde results 2017 in online:
Currently the alagappa university distance education exam result 2017 for ug and pg courses declared in online at their official portal athttp://alagappauniversity.ac.in/result/DistanceEducation.php.
students kindly follow below the steps to find their exam result.
- Kindly, click above the url to land directly to Alagappa university dde results 2017 page. Otherwise you can use this alternative exam result link from main page link http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/examination/exam_results.php.
- There click the dde exam result page. it will re-direct into your target page.
There just enter your “register number” and then pick your course details then click the “results” button bellow there.
- Once you had clicked the button, result will loaded in that same page.
- Kindly click print screen or take it as copy paste in to your ms word to make one photocopy for your further official use.
- Kindly note this page only for distance exam result, if your required result was regular or affiliate college kindly move to those particular location.
I am studying with alagappa university distance education, every time i am missing the exam notification and result details. is it possible to get update directly to me?
No, there is no method to update you in right time. If possible you can get this support by your teacher centre.
Once i am not having the register number is possible to get the result?
yes, you can able to get the result with your student register number, you can use name wise result in indiaresults.com (they are not publishing all the result for this university)
If, i had get failure in this result. How to apply for revaluation in online?
Yes, you can apply for alagappa university revaluation in onlinehttp://alagappauniversity.ac.in/examination/aff_application_forms.php. In this page you can download the revaluation application form and fill the details and submit to the university by direct or by postal.
How much cost for applying revaluation process?
500 rupees per paper for all courses.
Kindly follow this instructions when you going to revalue process:
- The Revaluation is applicable only for FOUR papers in one sitting, irrespective of semester papers appeared by the candidates for particular examination under semester system and THREE papers in a sitting irrespective of the papers appeared by the candidate in the particular examination under the Non-Semester system.
- PENDING DECLARATION OF RESULTS OF THE REVALUATION, THE CANDIDATE SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE PAPERS IN THE SUBSEQUENT EXAMINATIONS.
- The fee for applying for Revaluation is `. 500/- per paper for all courses. The fee should be paid by Demand Draft / Bank Challan favouring THE REGISTRAR, ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY, KARAIKUDI and payable at Karaikudi. (Money Orders , Cheques & Postal Orders will not be accepted)
- The Original Bank Challan should be enclosed with this application. Photo copy of Bank Challan will not be accepted.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for subsequent examination under any circumstances.
- Application for Revaluation should be sent through the Principal of the college within 10 days from the date of publication of results and addressed to The Controller of Examination, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
- Original Statement of Marks Should not be enclosed along with the application. Only Photo copy of the mark statement should be enclosed.
In the month of march Pondicherry university exam results was declared for various pg and ug courses. If, need students can check that too.